CFO Services & Strategic Optionality
While an initial offering of debt or equity may be on the horizon for a client, it can happen that the company is not yet ready to achieve the best terms on an institutional capital raise.
In this event, we explore multiple tracks with our clients, and provide unbiased counsel to guide you to the best next step to pursue. These mandates have included refining the company’s business model by acquiring or divesting a business unit, recruiting key talent, exploring a full sale of the company and raising pre-IPO capital with one or more investors in a club deal.
In the event that there is more than one owner or sponsor, we work with all parties to facilitate efficient discussions toward achieving the highest available value for the business.
Creating Strategic Optionality
• Advice and consulting services on a wide range of business and finance related projects at the entity and project level
• Tailored services for a broad range of clients from private equity to private company, domestic and international
• Covering all CFO and finance function competencies
• Tailored solutions to our client’s needs
• Enabling capital raising and M&A readiness